Which Nigerian Artiste Do You Think Should Take A Break From Music - wavenaija

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Wednesday 10 January 2018

Which Nigerian Artiste Do You Think Should Take A Break From Music





Earlier Today talented Keri Hilson, revealed the reason she has been away from the music scene for a while.
According to the ‘Pretty Girls Rock’ crooner, she hit rock bottom a couple of times and thought she would take a year break but ended up taking 7.
In her words;
I hit rock bottom a few times and I’m crawling back to walking in my purpose…in my power, and using my gifts,” she said. “I think I had to give up music for awhile. I stepped away. I thought it would just be a year. It’s been six, maybe. I realize now that I’m grateful for all of those years. I have built myself back up.Now, we all know a couple of talented acts in Nigeria that for a while now have continued to dish out rubbish they call music, people we believe need to take a break and just go figure things out.
So guys, if you could pick;

Which Nigerian Artiste Do You Think Needs To take A Break From Music?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here